We generally assume the water bottle (PET – Polyethylene terephthalate) is circular and also having with ribs structured. And this is very much obvious because industries design created that structured and that picture stored in our conscious mind. So, whenever we saw a bottle, we think it’s for water. But now a day’s few companies bang with a new style and break the stereotype design. What’s the latest – a four side panel design either with or without ribs. The label can be on the front side or both (front & back) side, call as side panel label.
Why is industry so confused in changing the wrap-around label?
The primary label design is lying with bottle design (PET -Polyethylene terephthalate) if the bottle is round; ultimately, the label will be a wrap-around label. No other thinking will come in mind. So we can say that the design part depends on the label design. But a market changed, the square bottle is in the retail shelf and attracting the customer with a new appeal.
Benefits of a square bottle with a side panel label
- Customer can see all info just one look – it doesn’t need to be rotated
- Brand image and another logo will appeal in only one glance, and every time the customer can see the logo on the front side.
- Bottle logo and label logo can set easily – for enhancing brand image
- Corrugated fiber box side use as a full space with more bottles and also more bottle comfortably on the retail shelf comparative round bottle.
Why is this design not successful with these benefits?
- All cycle holders are circular.
- Car holder are also circular shape
- Handhold also required curvature to grip comfortably.
- If we have both design bottle – square and circular bottle, the performance of stacking will be with a circular bottle.
So, next time when you go to the market, and you will have all the information with you. I think demand has to try a new mind; otherwise, we will not grow further.
Immerse yourself in the freshness of Mizu #naturalmineralwater and stay active all day long.
We're Exhibiting at @IFE_Event The International Food & Drink Event2019
17th,18th,19th & 20th March
The ExCel in Central Londonhttps://t.co/Aijrglsq7F pic.twitter.com/nyHrsuBeVI
— VARAHI LIMITED (@varahilimited) March 14, 2019