Pumps and sprayers specialist Silgan Dispensing has partnered with Bondi Sands on the brand’s newly launched self-tanning range, Pure.
Bondi Sands’ Pure Self Tan Foaming Water makes use of Silgan Dispensing’s EZ’R foamer, which features a first-to-market foam application that is 100% recyclable in polypropylene (PP) streams and made entirely from plastic components.
The EZ’R foamer was also selected for its simple, easy-to-use dispensing capability, which requires no priming and creates propellant-free foam.
The foaming engine is made from 50% fewer components than traditional foamers, making it 52% lighter. Additionally, EZ’R dispenses twice the foam of a traditional foamer.
“EZ’R is a perfect complement to Bondi Sands’ Pure range in that it provides a sustainable dispensing solution without compromising foam quality,” said Lara Martínez Alemany, Product Line Manager, EU Personal Care Dispensing, Silgan Dispensing.
“We’re excited to see the market’s positive reception to Pure, as well as EZ’R’s integration with other skin, household, and personal care products.”
Bondi Sands’ Pure is available via retailers throughout the US, United Kingdom, Australia, and New Zealand.
Read More Article
- Biodegradable plastic – The complete details
- A new biodegradable standard introduced by the British Standards Institution
- Surprisingly History Facts of Paper Bottle and FFS Machine– John Van Wormer (1856 – 1942)
- Top 19 Sustainable packaging innovations 2020
- How will ceramic coating film help in the future growth of packaging?
- What can we expect from the packaging engineer in 2021?